Thursday 27 June 2013

I have this interesting love-hate relationships with these incredibly hot days where everyone gets so sticky and delirious from the heat but I appreciate them for it still beats the cold any day.  These kind of lazy days call for a more easy going look…




Basically everything in this look is vintage or old.   The shirt was my mom’s from the 80’s, The shorts are from Urban Outfitters and I purchased them 5 years ago…once again, I am surprised that I still fit in them.  The sandals are from HM last summer.  Oh actually, the sunglasses are from HM this summer, they’re a knock off of Oakley Frogskins, so you can still purchase them there.  Here is the link for the real deal at Oakley.  The purchase is from a vendor in Old Town San Diego.




0 comments:

Post a Comment